View Single Post
January 16th, 2014, 04:31 PM
Hi im 26 and had 2 liver transplants due to auto immune hepititis I was diagnosed when I was 2. And I desperately want to have a baby and feel I cant I also have had a multitude of probs i took pnuemonia, sepsis and a fungal growth inside my lung and a bleed in my gullet whichi needed banding for I then rejected my first transplant after my second I was rushed straight back into theatre with a blockage in the main artery to the liver in which my bowel was connected to it I then had to have my bile duct reconstructed and contracted cmv from my new liver I was healthy until oct 13 in which my kidney is now playing up because of my tacrolimus which wont settle at the right level for my kidney my periods are never regular I can go 3/4 months not have one then maybe have 3 periods in 1 month I havent been using contraception with my partner for 3 years and still no luck and I tried in the past with my ex who had 2 kids and no luck I dont know what to do I know I have a cyst on my ovary but all I really want is to be able to tell the man I love hes going to be a daddy and I dont think I ever will x