Topic: Still Here...
View Single Post
January 19th, 2014, 04:30 PM
)O( Blessed Be )O(
Hey ladies,

I know I haven't been on much. Life's been kind of hectic. I'm sure we've all been there

Things are.... Ok. 2014 hasn't gotten off to the best start, but I'm just hoping that it can only go up from here. Chin up.

Chris has been causing problems for me, and a loooooot of stress. Like, to the point where I sobbed into Kane's arms. I've never done that, and certainly not because of my ex. He's been good about it. Chris is just being his normal self, and I really shouldn't expect anything less, but I keep hoping he'll grow up...

It's that time of the month, so my hormones are all over the place... But worse than they have been in years. I've been crying for no reason and just been so emotionally drained and all wacked out. Things have been feeling weird between Kane and I. And I don't like it. Like we're growing distant from each other.

I go to bed before midnight and he stays up til 2/3/4 in the morning. We never go to bed together anymore. We don't sit and cuddle on the couch like we used to, and he seems to be in the garage more often than not anymore. I was sick yesterday, like was up until 4:30 am sick, and he had 3 guys over and was in the garage. One of his friends asked how I was feeling, but not him. I dunno...

Sorry. I don't mean to come back for the first time in a while and unload. But I don't have anyone else to talk to... Literally...

Thank you jaidynsmum for my siggy