View Single Post
January 19th, 2014, 05:59 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by My2miracles View Post
Oh I didn't want or need child support from him. I had been supporting myself & dd for 5 1/2 years by that point (her whole life btw). I actually waved child support during our divorce. It was a legal move to make him give up his battle to get unsupervised visits.
Long story short BM called us yesterday 25 minutes before we were dropping Owen off at HER nephews birthday party. We allowed him to go to the party and she took her visitation time during it. She asked us if we bought her nephew a present. We said absolutely not as it is YOUR nephew. She had the audacity to say, "You have full custody so you are 100% financially responsible for him right now which includes buying presents. I'm not working so I'm broke."

We have a feeling we will be able to sway her decision in this whole custody thing if we tell her we aren't interested in CS. Though our lawyer says we should ask for it.