View Single Post
January 19th, 2014, 10:19 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Sorry your exH is being difficult.

The other party rarely confesses their part in a divorce, even when it's obvious fault like the things you listed. My exH thought I was doing things to hurt him, which was simply untrue. I would tell people "That's *his perception* on the situation, not the reality." If they wanted to know my side or the truth then they could ask. Yes, he called me a crazy ***** and tried to make it out that way to those he thought he could sway. I had to tell people who knew us both I didn't want to know what he said or posted on FB.

The best piece of advice I can give, that was given to me by another divorced friend: Follow the divorce decree and parenting plan. Do nothing more, do nothing less. I did not tell my exH when I was having the kids birthday party as they were with me, not him. He wasn't invited. Hell would freeze over first. If he wanted to do something for their birthdays then it was up to him to pay for it.