View Single Post
January 20th, 2014, 06:58 AM
FirstTimeMom
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueberryHugs View Post
Hello all, I am brand new to justMommies. I'm 28 years old. My due date is September 14, 2014 and this will hopefully be my first full term pregnancy I know probably next to nothing about pregnancy but I feel like I am having twins. Twins run on my husband's side of the family. My positive at home preg test was really dark, I'm ravenously hungry, I crave both sweets and salty (maybe a boy and a girl?), and my pregnancy symptoms have been strong. My mother and both my older sisters never had morning sickness and I have not thrown up however I do go through extreme nausea sometimes in the morning, and other than all that just a feeling. I am definitely a bit scared of twins especially because I've never had a child before so to have two from the beginning sounds overwhelming! I think it would be really cool though to have a boy and a girl!

So what do you all think? Am I having twins?
I am in the same boat, i have such a strong feeling of having twins, had a dark positive test. But i have very little nausea, rather i feel very hungry. But i would keep it a surprise till ultrasound.