View Single Post
January 20th, 2014, 11:16 AM
Veteran
I'm 11 weeks, 1 day and I have had bleeding since the day I got the positive test. Sometimes it's brown, sometimes it's pink. Sorry for TMI, but when I strain at all to go to the bathroom, the whole toilet is full of blood like I'm having my period. If I spend the whole day sitting on the couch doing nothing, I don't bleed. But if I so much as walk across a parking lot, I start bleeding. We went to Disneyland a few days ago and I had my fiancÚ push me in a wheelchair all day just because I didn't feel like dealing with all the blood.

From weeks 3-8, I was convinced I was having a miscarriage over and over and over. It was the worst. When I finally had my first doctor's appointment at 8 weeks, she told me that my cervix is sensitive and bleeds very easily, and it explains all the bleeding I've had. I've had 2 ultrasounds since then, and the baby is perfect and healthy. I also have a doppler at home and have listened to the heartbeat every day for the past 2 weeks, and it's nice and strong, around 170 BPM.

I've just kind of accepted at this point that I'm going to bleed no matter what, and I try not to worry about it anymore.

Last edited by lms22; January 20th, 2014 at 11:18 AM.