View Single Post
January 21st, 2014, 11:13 AM
Sarah
Hello ladies. So I have two children, my son will be 7 later this year and my daughter is 5 next month. Both kids were planned and got pregnant the first month trying. My husband and I decided its time. Both times I got pregnant I didn't pay much attention to my ovulation and my CM. I got my last period 1/5/14, all the online ovulation calendars said I should ovulate on the 17/19. My husband and I had sex on January 10,11,14,16,17. During January 16-17 my CM was so watery. Not to sound stupid but that means I was ovulating right? For the past couple days, no CM or very dry CM. I bought the Clearblue Digital Test with Weeks. I was planning on taking it on my birthday January 28, about 4/5 days before my period. I'm just super nervous and anxious. It's super hard having the test sit right there and having to wait. My edd would be Oct 12 2014. I know I'm getting ahead of myself. I'm so anxious and jealous all my friends are pregnant and it's finally time for us to expand our family. Any advice, input, or comments would be helpful. Would be nice to know I'm not the only one