View Single Post
January 22nd, 2014, 09:43 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm just at the point where I'm tired of the fight, and I just want to cut out all her naps unless we're in the car. Every nap is a fight. She gets tired, I put her down, she rolls around talking, then ends up hitting her head on the bars and crying. If I go in to console her (which I do every time), she absolutely loses it when I leave again, and there is no way she's sleeping. It takes us going through all this 3-4 times before she actually sleeps. I just give up and bring her back down after a while because she just refuses to sleep. When she does nap, it's for 30 min and she's up again. She won't even let me rock her. At night, she's up 2 times to eat, then up at the crack of dawn. After the first night feeding, around midnight, she lies there WIDE awake, shrieking and talking and carrying on for about 15 min before going back to sleep. She's up every 3 hrs in the night.

I don't even know what to do anymore. She wakes my other two girls up at 5:30 or 6am every day, and then they end up tired all day (my 5 yr old is in school). It isn't fair to them, but I have no clue what to do. She CAN put herself to sleep, she does it in the night and sometimes for naps - she lies there talking and eventually drifts off.

Thank you Kiliki... for my adorable signature!