View Single Post
January 22nd, 2014, 01:45 PM
Padawan Kim
I don't know how to help, but I'm also still going through huge sleep problems with Kaeldra. I don't even try putting her down for naps most of the time anymore. The only way she'll fall asleep during daylight is if she nurses and then naps on me. She'll usually nap like that twice a day...once for about 15 minutes and another time for sometimes an hour (or rarely up to 2 hours, if I can manage to sit that way without moving for that long), but the times aren't predictable.

She still wakes every 1-3 hours at night. She just wakes up crying, sitting up, rolling around, crawling around. I think she's probably teething, so I'm sure that's probably contributing to the problem. One night she woke up 7 times. She only had 7 and a half hours of sleep in a 24 hour period that day. We talked to her pediatrician about her usually only getting around 10 hours of sleep in a day and he didn't seem concerned at all, but sometimes I wonder if something was lost in translation and he thought we meant that's how long she was sleeping at night, not including naps.

I keep thinking this has to start getting better at some point, but so far her sleep just continues getting worse!