View Single Post
January 22nd, 2014, 05:34 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Erin, I am so sorry you are having so much trouble with Lilah sleeping, but selfishly, I'm glad I'm not alone. Chase barely sleeps. I come on JM everyday to read up on how everyone is doing, but rarely get a chance post, or comment on posts. Every time I see one of your posts about sleep, I totally feel for you. I keep trying different methods with Chase, and nothing is working. He is such a happy and easy baby, except when it comes to sleeping. I get about 2.5 to 3 hours of sleep a night. I look like I have aged 10 years these past few months. He will sleep in my arms, but as soon as I put him down, he is up and ready to go. It's like 5 minutes of sleep in my arms totally recharges him. Cry it out is not for me. I have no issues with those who use that method at all, I just can't get myself to go through with it. Tried it one night for 8 minutes and I thought I was going to throw up.

Anyway, I wish I had solid advice for you, but I don't I just tell myself that it will pass. That some day the whites of my eyes will be actually white again, and not pink. When I feel like I am going to break down and cry because I am shaking with exhaustion, I try to remind myself that some day he won't want me to hold him, so I better enjoy it now. I really hope this passes for you soon!

5/25/03 with us for 6 months
8/11/12 with us for 5 weeks