View Single Post
January 25th, 2014, 03:00 AM
Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
I am thinking the same, especially re political change. "Quiet revolution" springs to mind.

I also think that this year a critical mass of people will begin to experience the true capabilities of their soul.

Something big is on the cards for me personally regarding life purpose, but I don't yet know what it is. I too feel that swirling sense of upheaval. However, I also feel very calm about it. On the surface, my future is truly nothing but confusion, as in, what will I be doing this time next year? Am I supposed to teach in school or am I supposed to do more of the spiritual work and if so how will I support myself? But underneath, I know things are unfolding as they are supposed to. The answer will come, later this year I believe.

Regarding other members of this group I sense a quiet year. I am not feeling lots and lots of news or BFPs, though things might occur later in the year as it may be too early to feel it for that far away. I do see people here deepening their knowledge, understanding and spiritual experience, and I also want to say there will be a new twin flame relationship for somebody here (or a renewed passion in an existing TF relationship) and that two people from here who've never met IRL before will get to meet.

Mostly though, I am getting quiet, calm, peace, time to assimilate, time to consolidate, a breathing space. For all of us in general. Just wish I knew when it was coming!!