View Single Post
  #5  
January 25th, 2014, 01:57 PM
GamerMom GamerMom is offline
Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: North River, Newfoundland & Labrador
Posts: 308
She's doing fine now. It take take a few days for her to go back to normal. She was certainly crabby when the reaction started and for the rest of the day as well. Safe to say, no more kiwi for this little girl. lol.

I am not allergic to anything and as far as I know, neither is my boyfriend. So we're both uneducated with the whole thing. Luckily, I don't like kiwi! Haha. Sad to say I'll have to give up my milk when she's older since she is still lactose sensitive as well. Oh my, lol.

I heard that strawberries is a very common allergen as well. Unfortunately we haven't given Adelyn any strawberries yet and won't be able to until this first reaction goes away.
__________________


Reply With Quote