View Single Post
January 26th, 2014, 06:10 PM
Pink in a house of Blue
Awwww, yay!!!!! So glad she did so well, it can be SO nerve wracking!!!!! You deserve to be a proud mama

So today, for the first time ever, I price matched at Real Canadian Superstore. HOLY COW! I am going to do that every time now!!!!! I seriously saved like $30ish this week on stuff I always buy. If you can take the time to plan for it, DO it! That adds up over the year! I'm kind of a nerd, I'm telling everyone to hahaha.

And then this afternoon, we went on a search for bedding for DS. I had found some at Target a couple weeks ago, but wanted to see what else was out there. Not much apparently!!! So we went back to Target and the sheet set was on clearance for 6.89!!!!! Down from $23. Amazing. He has two beds in his room (will be bunk beds when he gets older), so I had to buy two. I get to the front, and they're actually an additional 50% off!!!! So $3.44 for a twin sheet set (fitted, regular and 1 pillowcase). And then the comforters were $30 each and not on sale but that's ok. I am amazed! His room is finally coming together, we just need a dresser now

On that note, he fell asleep on DH last night, so we just moved him to his big boy bed, which just had comforters on it, no sheets lol. But he slept there till 4am!!!! He woke up confused as to where he was, but DH crawled in with him and he went right back to sleep. No fighting which has been our issue with the crib lately, so I think it is his time to be moved, so now I don't feel so bad

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014