View Single Post
January 30th, 2014, 11:16 AM
New Mommy in Training
Quote:
Originally Posted by melissalaw View Post
I have never had my PCP give me any advice on OB issues but I love my PCP so I would probably trust him to help me out if my OB couldn't but it kind of sounds like yours might not be that great. If I was you I might just wait until the 18th and see what your OB can tell you. I would just be afraid that your PCP might get some blood results and wouldn't be able to really tell you what was going on which might cause you to worry unecessarily.

How long has it been since you quit breastfeeding? I know I had one period when I was in the process of weaning and I swear I bled for like 3 weeks. It was nuts. My period were all out of whack while breastfeeding and when I stopped breastfeeding Jackson it took several months before they seemed more normal.
I quit Breastfeeding around the 27th or 28th of December. I was only breastfeeding about once a day before that. I never had any issues with my period really - it seemed like breastfeeding never stopped my periods from coming. But I know you can ovulate and not have a period or have a period and not ovulate. I do know for sure I ovulated last month - but for whatever reason my period still came a week early.

I may just hold off talking to my PCP.. they seemed like they were unsure exactly what to do.
I just really wish I could get in to see my OB sooner - I will still try this cycle but I don't hold any hope for it being successful.

Missing Angels: Sept '11 - 4 weeks & Nov '11 - 4 weeks 3 days