View Single Post
January 30th, 2014, 03:01 PM
Marsi's Mommy
Every time I eat, I get nauseated. That means, I have to psych myself up to eat. I don't want 3rd trimester nausea.

It is snowing. It will be snowing a good part of the next 24 hours, which of course includes my appointment tomorrow morning at 8. We don't have the best snow cars and DH has to go to work late because of my appointment.

I haven't been sleeping well, which has made me super grumpy and the last 3 days Marsi has decided she no longer wants naps. But, she NEEDS a nap. Come 2:30 pm she is a grump. SO, I am a grump, she is a grump and no one is happy about it.

I got out my big ball a few days ago to do some exercises to keep baby in optimal birthing position and to help with my SPD. Of course, Marsi thinks that it is HER toy and screams at me when I sit on it. Then she wants to sit on it and expects me to help her on her whim when it is obviously too big for her to be on by herself without falling off into random furniture. I can't put it away because, she is 2 and she screams at me.

I am SO done being tired, with a tired toddler, getting screamed at, BH contractions that come with period like cramps, and returning nausea. *sigh* If DH comes home his usual self talking about how the dishes stink, I might blow a fuse.

Thank you *kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!