View Single Post
January 31st, 2014, 12:01 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Okay, I found this and thought it would be fun! So we could go over the non-mommy stuff.

1) Are you a morning or night person? Night! I do have the occasional night turned morning though. And I am desperately trying to be a morning person. I hate missing out on any sunshine hour.

2) Which do you prefer, sweet or salty foods? Salty for sure but lately I need chocolate...

3) Ninjas or pirates? Pirates.

4) Ninjas vs pirates, discuss. Um, Johnny Depp? Do I need to say more?

5) Autobots or Decepticons? Autobots. I love me some Optimus Prime.

6) What was your favorite childhood television program? Probably America's Funniest Home Videos. We got like four channels when I was a kid...

7) Are you a collector of anything? Tea sets and tea cups with saucers. It is a new thing of mine, I really love tea and always have but I have realized that I can have adult tea parties (does that sound like an odd XXX movie?!) with fancy stuff. I don't really have a lot of "me" things so it is fun to have a new passion that has nothing to do with decorating a house, raising a kid or being a wife ya know?

8) If you could be any animal, what would you be? This might be lame but a dog. If I could have chill days to hang out with my dog that would be awesome.

9) If you could have any superpower, what would it be? Probably to breathe underwater.

10) What is usually your first thought when you wake up? I need a drink. (Not like an alcoholic one, I just wake up with dry mouth!)

11) What do you usually think about right before falling asleep? I'm forgetting to do something. I know it. What did I forget? There has to be something, I always forget to DO something. (Seriously, I would stay up all night worrying but I put on a movie so my brain can focus on that and shut off.)

12) What’s your favorite color? Greeeeeen.

13) What’s your favorite animal? Alpaca!

14) Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets? Yes.

15) Do you believe in ghosts? Definitely.

16) Ever been addicted to a video/computer game? Which one(s)? Does solitaire count? Haha. I used to be really into GTA and Battlefield-online when I was in middle school but I played on a computer... I suck at gaming systems released after 2000.

17) You’re given 1 million dollars, what do you spend it on? A ranch in AZ, an Earthship being built on said ranch, alpaca herd and shelters, a bad@$$ truck for my DH and paying off our parents debts.

18) Have any bad habits? Um... Soda? I'm a huge procrastinator.

19) Which bad habits, if any, drive you crazy? Teeth grinding.

20) List 3 of your best personality traits: Spontaneity, Dauntless, Empathy

21) List 3 of your worst personality traits: Subborn, Tardiness, Procrastination

22) Have any celebrity crushes? Alexander Skarsgard. Mostly because of True Blood, his Viking side reminds me of my DH.

23) List 1 thing you wish you could change about yourself: My lack of drive to exercise.

24) Any tattoos or piercings? I have 4 tattoos, I will have to find some pictures. I have my ears pierced and I used to have my eyebrow pierced but a job ruined that. Someday I will get it done again. I also want to get my belly button pierced so I can have a custom ring made for the babies I have lost to wear over their home. I plan on having a ton more tattoos one day.

25) What’s the first thing you notice in the opposite sex? Smile.

26) What personality traits do you look for in a partner? Sense of humor.

27) What personality traits do you dislike in other people? Judgemental, self absorbed.

28) Do you see yourself getting married in the next 5 years? We want to renew our vows but not until our tenth in 2020, so no.

29) Are you mostly a clean or messy person? Somewhere in the middle??

30) If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? Somewhere that has a beach and a forest right next to each other.

31) If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go? I have a gypsy heart and love travel so this question cannot possibly be answered by me.

32) List 5 goals on your life’s to-do list: Become fluent in 3 other languages, start an animal rescue, be debt free, get my pilot's license and learn to make beautiful stoneware.

33) Name 1 regret you have: Being irresponsible with money.

34) Name 1 thing you miss about being a kid: Being carefree!

35) Name 1 thing you love about being an adult: Being able to make my own choices about when, where, what, how...

36) What’s your favorite song of the moment? Carry On by Fun.

37) What’s your favorite song of all time? Closing Time by Semisonic

38) What’s your favorite thing to do on a Saturday night? Um, I don't really differentiate between days anymore... Haha. So i guess just spending time with people I love.

39) What’s your favorite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon? I feel like this is the same question... I used to spend Sunday afternoons just being lazy and enjoying the backyard and that was always great.

40) Have any hidden talents? Hidden? Not really.

41) You’re about to walk the green mile, what do you have as your last meal? Right now I would want baked asparagus, but it will probably change by next week...

42) What would be your dream job? Running an alpaca ranch or operating an animal rescue.

43) Which would you rather have, 100 million dollars or true love? Do I have to trade? Cause I got the love thing down right now.

44) If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be? For my dogs (any pets really!) to live as long as me, for cancer to not exist and to be able to communicate with animals.

45) Ever wish you were born the opposite sex? If so, why? Nope.

46) Name 1 thing not many people know about you: That I am a published poet.

47) If you HAD to change your name, what would you change it to? I'm not really sure. Something really hippie and unique that would fit me better... Something ridiculous like Sunflower Ocean Lastname.

48) Do you believe in the afterlife? Definitely!!

49) On the topic of abortion, how do you feel about cookies? I love simple cookies without nuts. If there a bunch of crap in a cookie it makes me crazy, like raisins or m&m's... If I want raisins or m&m's I will buy some separately, get out of my cookies. Chocolate chips are okay! Those are made more cookies, so I see them as an acceptable ingredient. Haha. (I was totally one of those don't let my food touch kids and I still am..)

Elan Dakota 7/28/2012
Paxx Tarlow & Sage Finley 10/20/2012
Rhys Caelan 5/3/2013