View Single Post
January 31st, 2014, 06:37 PM
Super Mommy
Thank you so, so much everyone. Everything you're saying is making me feel much better! Today I had 0 brown CM, but the cramps are still around. They were much better throughout the day today but then just about maybe an hour or so ago they started up again off and on. How strong are the cramps that you all have had??
Although, I may (TMI) need to go to the bathroom. I've kind of been avoiding it because when I had my first loss it felt like I had to use the bathroom because of the pressure and then that's when it happened pretty much. I also feel like I haven't had the urgency to pee as much today and that's kind of been worrying me...but my sister said that it's normal for symptoms to come and go the whole time? Would you ladies agree?

This really is so hard. I am so, so, so HAPPY that I got my BFP and I feel so incredibly lucky..but it really is so difficult to just relax and not read into every little thing my body is or isn't doing!! I think/hope that maybe it'll get better after I have my appointment on Friday as long as everything goes well.

Do you ladies think I should use the progesterone cream I have and maybe start on a baby aspirin a day?