View Single Post
January 31st, 2014, 08:09 PM
Super Mommy
1) Are you a morning or night person? Both! But the afternoon can kiss my booty. I need my nap!

2) Which do you prefer, sweet or salty foods? Hmmmm....I think salty

3) Ninjas or pirates? Pirates.

4) Ninjas vs pirates, discuss. I think its more fun to dress up as a pirate and pirate birthday parties are a blast!

5) Autobots or Decepticons? Autobots.

6) What was your favorite childhood television program? Alf & Home Improvement

7) Are you a collector of anything? I used to collect healing rocks when I was younger....I don't collect any more though.

8) If you could be any animal, what would you be? Dolphin. I absolutely love the ocean. ....I would stay away from Asia!

9) If you could have any superpower, what would it be? To have my house clean (including folding/hanging clothes) with one snap of my finger

10) What is usually your first thought when you wake up? I'm starving.

11) What do you usually think about right before falling asleep? Depends on my mood. ...most of the time (this month) it's child birth, sex or I have to pee but I just did....

12) What’s your favorite color? My ultimate of all time fave is red but I started really liking orange 7 years ago haha

13) What’s your favorite animal? Jellyfish.

14) Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets? Yes.

15) Do you believe in ghosts? Yes.

16) Ever been addicted to a video/computer game? Which one(s)? Yes. But the last one was bioshock. I dont know why...

17) You’re given 1 million dollars, what do you spend it on? I'd pay off my house & bills. Invest some. ..save some. Give some to a few of my favorite organizations. Take a couple trips out of the country with my family...

18) Have any bad habits? I chew my nails. Hate it.

19) Which bad habits, if any, drive you crazy? Slurping food.

20) List 3 of your best personality traits: humorous, compassionate, confident

21) List 3 of your worst personality traits: stubborn, temper, sarcastic

22) Have any celebrity crushes? Not really. I used to like Vince Vaugn....Gérard Butler is cute. Oh and I love Jack Black, he's not really a looker but I'm sure he'd cheer me up on even my worst day

23) List 1 thing you wish you could change about yourself: my pessimism. I'd like to be one of those happy go lucky people with a smile always on my face.

24) Any tattoos or piercings? I have one tattoo for my brother who passed away. My ears and nose are pierced. I wanted to get my eyebrow pierced but the job I was at would not allow it...I guess I could now....

25) What’s the first thing you notice in the opposite sex? Arms

26) What personality traits do you look for in a partner? Sense of humor.

27) What personality traits do you dislike in other people? Judgemental, self absorbed..yep I like the ones you stated.

28) Do you see yourself getting married in the next 5 years? I'm married. We won't renew our vows but we might have a huge party to celebrate our anniversary.

29) Are you mostly a clean or messy person? Clean...but you wouldn't know by looking at my home. Ooops...

30) If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? Not sure, I haven't been there yet though. For sure right next to the water.

31) If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go? I have a gypsy heart and love travel so this question cannot possibly be answered by me...same here

32) List 5 goals on your life’s to-do list: raise my children to be good citizens,show my children other cultures (AKA travel a lot), swim with sharks, have zero debt (ive managed this a few times but never for long), be at a healthy weight.

33) Name 1 regret you regret: not telling my mother a deep secret I've kept for 13 years. But at the time I didnt know what happened, I blocked it out...now I dont know how to tell her and not sure if I even should.

34) Name 1 thing you miss about being a kid: hanging out with my family.

35) Name 1 thing you love about being an adult: living my own life, making my own decisions.

36) What’s your favorite song of the moment? I dont have one at this very moment

37) What’s your favorite song of all time? Anything Aerosmith

38) What’s your favorite thing to do on a Saturday night? Husbands home so I get somewhat of a break!

39) What’s your favorite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon? Lazy day. We do nothing but veg out.

40) Have any hidden talents? Hmmmm....I can shake my eyes and wiggle my ears I can burp the abc's too....shoot I'm brilliant!

41) You’re about to walk the green mile, what do you have as your last meal? If not prego I'd have steak, baked potato, corn on the cob and a buttered dinner roll! If it were now a tender piece of chicken and shaved ice

42) What would be your dream job? Marine biologist or taking photos for national geographic

43) Which would you rather have, 100 million dollars or true love? Love

44) If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be? To be deliriously happy, to live long enough too watch my grandbabies grow, to not have to work and just travel the world.

45) Ever wish you were born the opposite sex? If so, why? No.....although I have wondered what it would be like to have a penis.

46) Name 1 thing not many people know about you: that I'm flippin awesome!!! Jk...not to sure...I have a lot of secrets....

47) If you HAD to change your name, what would you change it to? I wouldn't I love my name.

48) Do you believe in the afterlife? Yes.

49) On the topic of abortion, how do you feel about cookies? I don't eat them much but I love making choco chip & peanut butter cookies. my fave cookie is macadamia nut. I don't like any other cookie....wait the girl scout tagalongs and thin mints are good too