View Single Post
February 2nd, 2014, 10:40 AM
Mega Super Mommy
So you think DH would know better than to make any comments to me that I might take the wrong way. He came home from work last night and I happened to be awake and he asked how my evening went. I told him that nap yesterday really messed things up (because more often than not I wake up with no energy still and no motivation to do anything) and that I didn't get as much done as I'd like. So he asked what I didn't get done and I told him the kitchen counters and dining table were cluttered (mail, schoolwork, DD's stuff, some dishes) and that I didn't get them cleaned off. He said 'well they're always cluttered', um no they aren't. Sure there is school work on the table more often than not since I lost my school room when DS moved back in, and there are dishes usually in the sink now because DH wants to do them while I'm pregnant, and maybe mail for a day until we go through it. But it sure rubbed me the wrong way. So of course this morning I had to get up and unclutter it all, making a nice pile of his stuff and DD's stuff, putting the baby stuff in her room.
Ok, vent over. Just nod when a hormonal pregnant lady says something and tell her it is all good.