View Single Post
February 4th, 2014, 06:03 AM
Mega Super Mommy
First of all, you can handle it lol IF you were to get pregnant right now, you'd handle it just fine. We all would because we have to.

I think every guy has said something idiotic at some point. I remember when Tatum was a newborn. I think I had a little bit of the post partum depression, I'd be completely happy and fine during the day but once evening crept up I'd start crying because I was so exhausted and knew Tatum would be waking up at least twice during the night to eat. I was TRYING to breast feed/pump and to pump I was told you had to do it at least every three hours to keep your milk supply going. I had PUPPS rash which made me miserable and itchy, I also was dealing with 4th degree tearing that resulted in some other complications (I was going to have to have reconstructive surgery to fix it). I was under A LOT of stress!!! LOL I was crying one night because Tatum was crying and I didn't know what to do, my husband takes her and stomps away saying "You're the one who wanted a baby" I wanted to slap him. It was rude and inconsiderate, like it was all my doing and he had nothing to do with it and it just made me mad because WE wanted a baby, a family.

You are both just stressed, even though you (or he) may think your not, having a baby is life changing and it's tough!!! Not to mention everything you went through in the past. You will know when you are ready for a second baby Give your body a rest, there's no rush!!