View Single Post
February 4th, 2014, 05:29 PM
Super Mommy
Thank you so much, I can never say it enough! And thank you for justifying my finding hope in my dark lines, lol.
Yesterday I had a HUGE scare. I pretty much was 98% sure it was over. I started having some pretty bad cramping up at the top of my cervix where it almost feels like it's up inside your butt? Not sure if anyone else has had that. Kinda feels like a cramp..in your rectum..but by your cervix..if that makes sense. ANYWAY that is EXACTLY what I had right before my miscarriage. I started feeling that cramping/pressure and then not long after it happened. So when it started happening again, I thought for sure it was over. BUT..I wasn't having any bleeding. Nothing.

So then I called the birthing center which is supposed to connect me to the on call doctor and she told me relax, put my feet up, and drink water because if I am dehydrated it can cause that as well. Then it dawned on me that I had only drank one water and one juice all day..(teaching doesn't really leave you time to stay hydrated, lol) it was never a problem before, although I know still bad, but it was nothing I realized was so bad and that I was drinking so little until she said that. So immediately once I laid down and started drinking water, it went away. Today, I drank 4 bottles of water and have had hardly any cramping at all (even the AF-like cramps!)

Then..I got home and decided to use another digital with the weeks estimator. I kept telling myself to not get freaked out if it still said 1-2 weeks because today I am ONLY 2 weeks and 3 days past ovulation..BUT LOOK! LOOK AT WHAT I GOT!

2-3 weeks at only 2 weeks and 3 days at most! YAYY!
Those lines on the FRER are even darker than they were, as well. It's a little hard to tell in the pic though. Oh, and don't forget, this was after 4 bottles of water, lol.

I am so happy and I am convinced this is a good sign and that my levels are where they should be. I know I shouldn't trust a plastic thing you pee on..but ya, lol.

I also started using the progesterone cream and have been taking a low-dose aspirin every night just to kind of ease my mind even more and I figure it can't hurt.

What a roller coaster this is...I went from being convinced it was over and trying to figure out how I was going to cope with another loss to this wonderfulness today!