Topic: Beta question
View Single Post
  #1  
February 6th, 2014, 12:39 PM
flhopeful flhopeful is offline
Super Mommy
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Northeast Florida
Posts: 520
Today is 9dp5dt of 1 embryo and my first beta taken this morning came back at 278. The nurse said they wanted it to be at least 50 so this was "very positive". She then said they don't typically have us come back in for a 2nd beta with a number in that range but that she would put in a lab order for Saturday and get results to me on Monday, if I wanted to. Do you think I should do a 2nd beta or just wait for the u/s scheduled for the 20th?
Reply With Quote