View Single Post
  #363  
February 8th, 2014, 06:48 PM
Bshields79 Bshields79 is offline
Member
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 37
Well we exactly doubled in our fourth beta. We have an ultrasound scheduled for the 17th. However I know I can't wait until then not knowing if beta is rising. So I took a ClearBlue with weeks estimator and it came back 1to 2 also. I will retest Wednesday to see if it goes up. If not I will ask for another beta as I don't want to be surprised at the u/s.

But my breasts do not hurt again but I still have a sensitive stomach. Am I wrong to remain hopeful?
Reply With Quote