View Single Post
February 10th, 2014, 04:05 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by beatlechicksteph View Post
I was just thinking about getting Arthurba play kitchen. I'm going to have to follow deals bc those suckers are expensive!
Steph - they are crazy expensive. I actually was at a Pottery Barn Outlet in a time of year that they had a sale and we had rewards from purchasing our patio furniture from PB. Otherwise DH would have fallen over at the price. Of course, the cute pink wooden set is probably more for me. Kids would love any set. We had a hand me down (and it was handed down several times) for my boys but we got rid of it a while ago. I know sometimes you can find them at a consignment store or lots less than normal price. In addition, I am not purchasing all the little food containers. Elli loves playing with my old milk jug and egg carton. Add in there an icing container, etc. and she has lots of play foods. (I have to say my heart always longed for a little girl. Now I adore my boys and have played tons of Thomas the train, etc., but I am eating up this opportunity to do as many girly things as possible. At ages 9 and 11 my boys refuse to do anything remotely "girly". Beg as I do they will not go to see Frozen As little ones, I even bought my DS2 a cabbage patch doll, they had a play kitchen, etc. Didn't matter - all they wanted were trains, cars, and power rangers. )