View Single Post
February 10th, 2014, 06:54 PM
Platinum Supermommy
O sweetie, I know how you feel right now, in this very moment. I wanted so desperately for someone to say those words to me over 22yrs ago. Anyone. None of my family and even bf at the time would. I felt so lost and un-supported. My out come was not what I had hoped for, not in the least.

I will tell you this sweetheart, I don't know you from adam, but YOU CAN DO THIS. You will be a good mother. You DO HAVE THE ABILITY to do this, even if it looks bleak right now. I promise you this, don't make the same mistake so many women do at an early age when all they can think about is money......sure we need it, sure we need to provide for our children, but theres help out there. Research your but off, look into WIC programs in your area. Look into medicaid for insurance, look into food asistance. Don't let money be the reason you terminate. Im all pro choice for women, but terminating due to money IMO is just not a reason. Just by you reaching out on this board shows how much you love your little one already. Clearly, terminating is not what you want. If your family and bf push for termination, PUSH BACK. Force him to provide, force them if they want you in their life to help you when you need it most. I believe in you. I don't know you, but I BELIEVE IN YOU. Good luck sweety.

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!