View Single Post
February 11th, 2014, 05:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stellybelly View Post
Because this is my first pregnancy, I have NO idea what to expect and there is so much conflicting information online!

I went for my 2nd beta yesterday and it came back 616 (1st Beta 4 days earlier was 126). I think that is ok?? It's doubling at almost 42 hours.

Also, I have NO morning sickness - not even a hint. In fact, I have the opposite problem. I'm hungry ALL. THE. TIME. I eat and then 2-3 hours later, I'm starving again. None of my friends think this is normal?? And all of my pregnancy books are saying that there's a correlation between a lack of m/s and a higher chance of miscarriage? Yikes!

I'm just freaking out because I don't feel like I'm experiencing the same symptoms that most women do or that I usually hear about and I don't want anything to be wrong with my pregnancy.

Help!!
OMG! I have similar symptoms... I'm hungry and thirsty all the time...I am eating twice as much as I have before...this is my first time too...my first beta was 227 at 10dpt and then today my beta was 1133 at 13dpt I've quadrupled in 3 days.. I did transfer 4 embies though so ...there is a chance all of them took. They said the chance of that happening was 1%... I guess it's a wait and see game right now...I'm glad I'm not getting morning sickness though... maybe it's too early in the game I am just grateful I'm preggers and trying not to worry about anything else... which is possible.. never...