View Single Post
February 14th, 2014, 01:08 AM
Veteran
The other ladies are right! I was still pretty young when I started having my girls. I was 25 when I delivered my first and a few days after I turned 27 I had my second, they are only 19 months apart and very close already . I have a wonderful husband who has turned into an amazing father and you are very lucky in that aspect to have the same. Money is tight at times and what money we do get to spare I happily use it on something for the girls . I couldn't imagine my life without them and you will feel the same when you hold your baby in your arms for the first time.

I remember with my first pregnancy I was very excited, she was a surprise lol. When I got pregnant again 11 months after I delivered my first I remember going through emotions of excitement and worry. I was constantly worrying how I was going to take care of two children when I was just learning how to take care of one. As soon as I held her though all that fear went away and you just know what to do. Trust me, this is not the end but the beginning of a better life for you and your husband. I wouldn't trade my girls for anything, not even for a life full of parties and more money . Congratulations!!!!

Team Pink!

Last edited by MommyofAngels1985; February 14th, 2014 at 01:21 AM.