View Single Post
February 14th, 2014, 01:49 PM
UPDATE: I had a pre-set appointment to return to the clinic this morning for the abortion pill, but I simply couldn't do it. I panicked and cancelled my appointment several hours before I was supposed to go in. Now my parents are REALLY putting the pressure on... they both gave me a long, stern lecture on the phone reiterating the fact that this is not just about me.... that it is unfair to everyone in my life, namely them, the rest of my family, my boyfriend, and mostly to the child (because they say I am nowhere near emotionally ready to support it). They keep saying that my boyfriend is simply being nice but doesn't really "mean it" when he says he is okay with whatever I choose. My dad even said that he would drive down and drag me to the abortion clinic himself if I didn't reschedule an appointment ASAP.
I just keep crumbling to tears and I feel as if my whole life is falling apart. I've never had a great relationship with my parents or even particularly liked them, but they have a way of silencing me and controlling me and they know it. It's just a horrible situation and I feel so trapped and afraid... It is so hard to stand up for myself against them when they have put me through school, supported me (financially, not exactly emotionally), and raised me my whole life. I am so conflicted and hurt and really need more support from any ladies on this board if you have it to give...

Thank you

Last edited by anonymouse; February 14th, 2014 at 01:52 PM.