View Single Post
February 16th, 2014, 09:45 AM
Super Mommy
My next appointment is on Friday and I just want it to come already!

Nothing new is really going on, but as I get more excited about this little one, I get more scared that it's going to be ripped away from me.
I feel like I need to see that little heart beat to feel better. I need to get some good news to put my mind at ease.
I'm not having many symptoms and it just scares me to death
I can't wait for Friday to come, but at the same time I am going to be so scared for the u/s.
She didn't tell me what my HCG was from my blood work at 5 weeks. She just said everything looked great. Progesterone was 31 (doesn't that seem really high?), thyroid (which they always worry about with me) was good... I didn't ask about my HCG because I didn't want to worry myself and I know that it doesn't mean much until we see how much or how little it goes up with my next blood work.

Ugh. I don't know. I just hate never knowing what's going on inside there with my little bean.

It doesn't help that I lost my first at 7w2d and Friday will be 7 weeks. So I'm getting close to that date and I'm just so scared I won't even make it.

Come on Friday!! (Although I am on mid-winter break right now and not anxious for it to end, LOL)