View Single Post
February 16th, 2014, 02:08 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi Ladies! Sorry I haven't been around a lot lately, I've been quite busy! I have been lurking but haven't had time to post a lot of responses. I wanted to share pics of my girls

[IMG][/IMG]
Melody and Ashley

[IMG][/IMG]
Ashley and Melody

[IMG][/IMG]
Melody, still in the NICU but almost home!

[IMG][/IMG]
Ashley

So I knew it was going to be difficult having twins, but I didn't expect having to feed them both every 3 hrs, even at night. DH and I are exhausted and bicker all the time now I know it will get better! I love these girls so so much!! I just feel bad because when I'm home alone with them and it's feeding time, it never fails that as I'm feeding Melody, Ashley starts screaming because she gets hungry early. I've tried giving her a little more at her feedings to hold her off longer, but she either doesn't take it or takes it and spits it all back up. So I feel bad I have to leave one of them to cry
I started out pumping milk and giving mostly formula, because they're both on high calorie formula, but I think I'm going to stop pumping. I've complained in the past about my acne, and it's actually gotten worse. I've read a lot of women say theirs didn't go away until they stop breastfeeding because hormones are still out of whack. I feel selfish, but I'm in physical pain from it. I have these huge painful cysts all over my back, chest, shoulders, arms, neck and face. My neck is actually swollen, and it hurts to shower from the spray from the shower head. And I don't wear a bra unless I absolutely have to (thank goodness I have a really small chest lol).
Overall things are going well! I hope everybody else is good also!

expecting identical twin girls!!