View Single Post
February 16th, 2014, 11:26 PM
Arwen
No experience with anything save condoms, but I did want to tell you about a similar period of mine. I had a crazy light period once, and I can remember that it was little more than brown or pink blood with floods of what looked like water. I called my doctor once I used a tampon, and it came out of me saturated with what looked like water. It was like I held it under a faucet. I went on to have a typical period the next cycle. Sometimes your periods are just absurdly light or strange. Happens to most women.

I think you may feel pregnant because you are thinking about pregnancy. I've known women to vomit from just PMS before. They weren't pregnant, just PMSing. I get nausea, stomach aches, bloating, headaches, backaches, and sore breasts with my PMS. Sometimes my privates will just hurt. I don't get them all every time. Sometimes I get none of them, sometimes I get all of them, and sometimes just a few.

I personally don't think you are pregnant. On BC, negative tests, AND bleeding seems like a pretty definitive answer IMO. But as the rest said, call your OBGYN to ease your fears. If it's time for your yearly anyway, bring up the funky period. Hope you get your answers soon!