Topic: Hello!
View Single Post
February 17th, 2014, 02:39 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I feel like every time I post it's just an "I'm sorry I haven't been posting" update!

Well, I've been put on short term disability from work because of the SPD. I'm taking it one day at a time and reading other message boards for SPD sufferers, but it is really hard to function. Night time is a nightmare. Last night I actually woke up my DH when I was crying out in my sleep trying to roll over.

In positive news, one of the women on another message board said that because she had SPD, labor was a cakewalk after being n so much pain for so long! LOL. Silver linings, and all that!

As of tomorrow I will have forty days till my EDD! That's insane! I'm excited, apprehensive, nervous, anxious (in a good way)... I need to get my act together and get organized! So far I have more blankets and receivers than you could shake a stick at, but still no NB wardrobe, crib sheets, car seat (its supposed to be on order, but where is it?).

Also, can I brag on my DH? Yesterday I went out and when I came home he had cleaned the entire house: vacuuming, dishes, laundry, bathroom and washed our bed sheets. All of these are things I have trouble with because of the SPD. Told him he would have been rewarded with DTD, but that is out of the question at this point! LOL!