View Single Post
February 18th, 2014, 10:49 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi ladies, got logged out and forgot my password for a while. Darn JM!

I feel like that too Michelle. It feels like Winter will last forever! DH is in Texas right now, enjoying summer weather. Meanwhile, I spent 20 mins this morning scraping ice off the car and drove down what I hope were roads (couldn't tell, no plows yet) to bring kids to school. Supposedly, it will be nearly 10 degrees this weekend (Celsius, not sure in American), but I won't get my hopes up.

Leah's party turned out really well. 3 boys and 7 girls. They ate pizza and cake, played on their own, and we managed to fit in two rounds of freeze dance. It was great. Two of the boys are quite taken with Leah and they brought super sweet gifts. One brought her a purple rose (her favourite colour. My heart melted when I saw him walking up the driveway with it) and another boy bought her a necklace with his own money! DH wasn't quite as impressed by that.

She has been super sweet and lovable since she turned 7. I'm loving it!

Oh, and did I mention James is potty trained? He decided he was ready when we were in Florida. He had to wear diapers that week anyways, since we weren't prepared, but he didn't have any accidents. It's awesome!

The plane ride was pretty traumatizing and we quickly ran out of clothes for him to throw up on. But it was better than our first time flying with him two years ago, when he screamed like a madman the entire time.

Hope everyone is doing well!