View Single Post
February 18th, 2014, 01:46 PM
Mega Super Mommy
^^what she said. Although that's not what I DO, because I rarely wear Logan - when we are outside, he is always in his carseat with the cover over it, and to be quite honest I don't even own a snowsuit for him...bad mommy, I know. It's just that, like I said, I never have him out of his carseat when we are outside, and he's always got a blanket on him and then the cover over top of the seat. Anywho, if I were to wear him outside, I would do the blanket inside the carrier and then a hat on him.

As far as the feeding thing goes...do you have time between now and when you leave to keep trying the bottle? I would give it a try a few times a day, and see if he will get the hang of it. It's just something new and different for him, and I think we all can agree that babies aren't big fans of change - might just take several tries before he will take it. And for the pumping, I would keep trying that too...pump after each feeding for 10-15 minutes, and your body will realize that you need to make more milk. Pretty soon you'll be pumping enough for a bottle. It just takes a few days for your body to figure it out