Topic: What to do...
View Single Post
February 19th, 2014, 12:52 AM
Thanks for your reply! My period should have arrived this week, but it's only just Wednesday...plus since I stopped my BC pills and my period was messed up before I have no idea what to expect. I'm going to try to get my hands on a test this weekend so hopefully that isn't too early. I stopped talking about the situation about four days ago and I don't plan on mentioning it again until I know for sure either way. Although I know no matter the result I will be emotional. Hahaha no I would never ever get rid of my animals. I am extremely disgusted by people who dispose of animals just to have a baby, it's beyond wrong and a reflection of our Western societies disposable view on life. But that's another subject haha. Yes I am totally pro choice but (and my boyfriend has known this since day one) I always knew if he was to get me pregnant then I don't think I could in fact have an abortion. It's such a major decision and I sometimes feel like men just think it's a push of a button and that's it no emotions connected with it. Yes if I was raped or some sort of equally awful situation I know I would 100% abort, but in a committed long term relationship where we see ourselves growing old together I just don't think I can.