View Single Post
February 19th, 2014, 08:13 AM
Super Mommy
My sixth baby, as you can see from my siggy, was conceived *after* my husband got a vasectomy, so you can bet I've been there! We felt complete as a family and it was such a shock. It was really hard to readjust our thinking.

But! Now I have a one-year-old baby boy (my fifth boy, yikes!) and we are so thrilled, and so so happy, that we got one more go at it. It's been so fun to treasure all these little moments with my truly last baby. What a delight he is! Your twins will be at a great age when this one is born and will have such fun being little mommies to him or her.

It will take a few weeks to sink in, so don't worry if it takes a bit for your mommy emotions to kick in. Be encouraged! Surprise babies are wonderful because you get all the love and joy of a child without having to make the call yourself . We would never ever have decided to go for that sixth kid, but now we couldn't be happier. Best wishes and keep us postd!!