View Single Post
February 19th, 2014, 08:15 AM
♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
Quote:
Originally Posted by plan4fate View Post
Whines: my house is a mess and my kitchen sink is leaking
Weather: nice today, expecting up to 10" of snow tomorrow
Wahoos: we finally have our sleep righted.. but didn't get enough last night.
Oh boy!! We had freezing rain today but no snow again until next week for us thankfully. We have no where else to put it I hope you can get your kitchen sink fixed soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2AnAngel2 View Post
Whines: DH worked yesterday. I don't sleep well when he is not home due to my anxiety. I think I got 3 hours of sleep, so I am cranky and crampy due to AF. Hopefully DS's good mood continues throughout the day, because I don't think I can handle a cranky baby on top of this.

Weather: Right now it is beautiful and sunny, but it is supposed to rain this afternoon. That is going to make it very messy since we have about 3 feet of snow on the ground.

Wahoos: I have a work meeting this afternoon and am hoping to find out what is going on. The hospital has had many cuts/layoffs and it is getting scary (administrators, physicians, med school professors, nurses...nobody is safe). We have also been 1 physician down for the past 6 months (she had a stroke) and we are all getting drained carrying her patient panel. We can't hire another physician until we know if she will return or go on disability. I am hoping that we get an answer this afternoon.
I hope you get some answers this afternoon at work and that your day goes quickly so you can get rest tonight!!

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog