View Single Post
February 19th, 2014, 04:03 PM
September DDC Rocks
I'm sorry. I will never agree with negative propaganda about planned parenthood. They get $ for ALL services. Abortion is one service. A constitutional one. They are a great resource for woman to turn to....nobody would "push" someone into an abortion. That is scare tactics. I am glad that woman can turn to them and get the help they need when they need it - and help of all kinds. I am also grateful for the other programs that help woman who need help with children's care - like WIC etc. But the point is not to hi-jack this thread - I think Orangeblossom should feel safe and not scared away from medical care that she seeks. (It COULD be she needs OTHER services from there....and shouldnt be scared to use them if needed - or anyone else looking at these threads for help...even a darn pap smear!) If you wish to truly debate this - and offer credible sources - I will gladly do so over private messages. For now, I just want Orangeblossom to feel that people are reading her posts and can sympathize.
Ophelia due September 2014!