View Single Post
February 20th, 2014, 01:22 PM
1st time Momma-to-be
I am sooo torn about what to do...I have a number of cutesy outfits that I could wear, and despite the shower being in a rec centre, the room is being done up really cute by my friend so a cute new outfit would definately work...

...but, alas, money is tight and even though I tried on some maternity jeans at Thyme Maternity today (btw - they ARE expensive...but they fit and feel SO MUCH BETTER than some of the other brands I've tried - i.e. H&M, etc.), I am not sure I can justify spending ANY money on clothes I'm only going to wear for a few months now, esp. since there is no guarantee that I'll a) get pregnant again, or b) get pregnant around the same time again.

Ideally, I'd love a spring-inspired outfit - either some really cute maternity capris in white or a light khaki with a peach or green top, or a really cute dress that is comfy but still accents the bump...throw in some cute wedges with my toes done and new accessories (and my hair done of course) and le voila - pregnancy prettiness!

Rainey Jessica born on June 4th 2014

Jan. 2012 (6 wks)