Topic: What to do...
View Single Post
February 23rd, 2014, 12:34 AM
AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I seriously can't even handle this nausea that I have felt for the last month and it just keeps getting worse and worse. Today is awful. I just want to curl up in a ball and vomit non stop. I have 0 energy despite getting 8.5 to 9 hours sleep everyday, I feel horrendous. As soon as my eyes open BAM there is that nausea and I have to do everything in my mental/physical power to not vomit all day.

Just a heads up that my boyfriend and I had a super long chat. I made it clear just how bad things were at the moment and how upset I was. He finally asked how I am and was honest and told him all my symptoms I've had for a month now and well It seems like he has pulled his head out of his .... hahaha. He is totally on board now with whatever happens, just as long as we're a team. So to make a long story short we are now good, really good.

Random567 That sounds like a terrible situation, and one that I feared I would be stuck in. It is crazy how men just seem to freak out (for lack of a better term) physically or mentally and suddenly become these selfish creatures when that pregnancy conversation happens. I have no advice for you but wish you all the best! I think in your heart you will know/do what is right for you and your baby boy.