View Single Post
February 23rd, 2014, 06:33 PM
Veteran
Hi ladies! Sorry, I've been MIA but I needed to take a minute and breathe! It has been very frustrating being in the waiting zone of TTC. I have no idea what my body is doing. I've tested almost everyday for HPT and OPK. My HPTs are finally BFNs (yay!)...but my CB OPK's keep giving me the big fat empty circle. However, the funny thing is that my temping shows crosshairs and that I'm 8 dpo....go figure!!! Hopefully AF will show up sometime this week and my cycle will get back to normal. Just very frustrating!!! Enough about me!

Pam, I have high hopes for you this cycle...lots of babydust your way !!!
Renee, the same goes for you, too!!!
Sheila, if you're lurking...I'm still praying for you and hope your "breather" leads to a BFP
Rae, Happy Belated Birthday...I hope you get a belated BFP
Katy, my TR sister...here's hoping that our cycles get it together real soon !
Jenn, sorry AF showed up...
1/30/14 at 7 weeks 2 days

You know my deep desire for a child. A little one to love and to hold, to care for,
to cherish. Grant that my body may conceive and give birth to a beautiful, healthy baby in Your holy image.
Guide me in all my choices so that this conception, my pregnancy and my baby's birth are in line with Your will. Heavenly Father and Holy Mother, hear this prayer of my heart, mind and spirit.
Amen.