View Single Post
February 24th, 2014, 01:52 AM
Congrats on your wonderful ultrasound announcement Mrs. Hopeful! How long did you wait to TTC again after your first loss? So happy for you!! I know this forum is for moms who are pregnant again after a loss but I noticed that your due date is only a day apart from my former due date of 10-10-14. . I got pregnant at 47 years old (found out a wk after my bday) after TTC for 6 months. A week later, we made an announcement on FB and lots of people rejoiced with us. Now, I'm trying to get the courage to share with them my news of loss. Got my ultrasound result last Wednesday but only found a small sac with no baby. Then I started to miscarry last Thursday and still having symptoms up to now. I feel devastated but God is holding me together. I'm surprised by how much I'm grieving a baby I've never met. I'm so inspired by your post! Hubby and I will TTC again for our first child together when my body is ready. I had a daughter when I was 20. Praying for a happy and healthy pregnancy for you! Please keep us updated!