View Single Post
February 27th, 2014, 01:54 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi girls! I'm so excited to see that people are still posting here my other groups all moved pretty quickly to facebook after the babies were born.
Anyway my family and I were supposed to go to oklahoma but Dh got laid off at his new job there and could not get hired back to his old job so we moved in with my parents for a while. Then he got hired in Indiana and we moved into a house and signed a lease.....
And three weeks later he got laid off again.... so now we are trying to figure out where to go from here and if we need to move again or if we can find local work...
We don't have internet though so this is from my phone and also the reason I have been missing since the birth of Micah.
Micah is doing great aside from dry nose that turned into a bloody one last night. He is huge too. Already in 6-9 month clothes. He is the best smiler ever and loves tummy time. ..his siblings did not and were late crawlers I wonder if he will crawl earlier than them.
Anyway that is an update on us. I hope you are all doing well and look forward to reading what I can about all of our growing pixies and pirates