View Single Post
February 28th, 2014, 06:40 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Urgh I typed a long update this morning and my internet crapped out so I lost it grrrr!

336+55

All is going well here, had my last scan this Wednesday. Little guy is still measuring big at the 95th centile and about 7lbs5oz. Everything else looks good though so no induction! I just have another appt booked for 40 + 3 weeks to check on me and do a sweep.

Nursery will be finished this weekend. After some crazy hormone induced nesting we've moved the spare bed from the nursery and made space for a nursing chair. We bought one last weekend and it just arrived this morning so once thats all sorted it'll be done. I'll be sure to take some photos to share

The next bit I want to post a warning about - it mentions infant loss so any mums or mums to be that don't want to read please skip this bit.

My ddc has been pretty much on fb these days and we've gotten much closer. I woke up this morning to see that one of the ladies had her baby boy yesterday but he sadly died. Its so so sad and tragic, there aren't really any words. We don't know what happened but she'd been in and out of l&d for the past couple of weeks with contractions (not her first baby) but nothing had been flagged as a problem. So scary. It just makes me want my little guy here now.

Thank you Vicki for my amazing siggie!