View Single Post
February 28th, 2014, 07:49 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Mortgage insurance is such a pain and so expensive. Actually mortgages in general are a pain.

On a side note. I swear I found the best dance teacher ever for my DD2. I'm going to need to find a way to thank her before the end of the season. We have the competition on Sunday, last night she cancelled classes because of the weather but offered to do some general group classes Saturday for those going to the competition. Then she emailed me and told me that if I could get DD2 there since it was her first competition and she might need a little more attention and encouragement that she'd give her a private at no extra charge. We got there and she gave my DD2 a 1.5 hour private lesson! This is after she gave her a semi private last week outside of her group lesson and didn't charge me anything extra! Her comment, There's something special about your daughter and I want to help her. How sweet is that? And she genuinely cares, she even sent me a message to make sure I got home alright last night after we left her place.