View Single Post
March 1st, 2014, 06:10 AM
Platinum Supermommy
this is so horrible....

I did have some spotting last week, I attributed it to a yeast infection that I am still battling.

My U/S was yesterday morning. Other then the spotting I was hopeful things were ok. I had been feeling more pregnancy symptoms, and still exhausted. But sadly, there on the monitor was my still baby, measuring over a week behind.

I was 7w5d baby was measuring 6w3d. No heartbeat.

And she kept looking and looking, while I fell apart. I have been falling apart since yesterday.

My first missed miscarriage it took 2 weeks from finding out baby had passed for me to miscarry. I don't know if I have that in me again.

She sent me yesterday for a blood draw, and if we don't have a foot of snow on monday I need to go again. Then I have a repeat u/s scheduled for next friday. but I really don't want to wait that long. I think I will call and see if they can get me in like wednesday. I'd like to schedule a D&C and avoid most of the mess and days of passing clots and feel like I am bleeding to death.

I don't know if we are going to ttc again. DH was less than thrilled at the idea of #4.

I feel like I am grieving the loss of my baby and will continue to do that until it is finally over, and grieving the loss of a daughter I will never have, and grieving never being pregnant again. and it is just too much.

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**
Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 2/19/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)