View Single Post
March 2nd, 2014, 05:27 AM
Super Mommy
Paula

CD 5

The only new thing we've added since my m/c is that DH is taking fertility blend for men.

I will go back to what I did the month I got my BFP. I temp, check my CM, use OPKs, & the fertility friend app. While we are BD'ing I will use pre-seed and softcups. After O, I will use progesterone supplements until I either get a BFP or AF shows. In addition, I'll eat that big green leafy salad with salmon at lunch everyday with my prenatals (gotta support those follicles, lol). After all of that, I turn it over in prayer.

And, of course, I promise that I will obsess over every little sign in the 2ww...geesh, this was so much easier when I was 20!!!

Chilee, welcome to the group and good luck!!
1/30/14 at 7 weeks 2 days

You know my deep desire for a child. A little one to love and to hold, to care for,
to cherish. Grant that my body may conceive and give birth to a beautiful, healthy baby in Your holy image.
Guide me in all my choices so that this conception, my pregnancy and my baby's birth are in line with Your will. Heavenly Father and Holy Mother, hear this prayer of my heart, mind and spirit.
Amen.