View Single Post
March 2nd, 2014, 09:15 AM
Super Mommy
Thank you so, so much ladies! So happy to have this amazing support from all of you.

bellajane, I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I can truly understand the difficulty with finding the courage to tell everyone, but as I mentioned, it was a huge comfort for me going through our loss to have so many people that knew and could be there for us. So I hope you are able to find that same comfort. I am so happy for you that you are also finding some peace in your faith. That is really something that helped to hold me together as well. God has a plan for us all and we just have to hang in there and see what it is. Even though you never met your child, he or she was still your baby, and you were still their mommy. Let yourself grieve and feel every emotion. Never feel weird about feeling any of it. It is a real loss of a real baby and a real life. I am so happy that you were able to find some inspiration in our story. I have been down to some of the darkest places I've been to in my life while going through this TTC journey, and there were times I never thought things would get better. So just hang in there, and know that it's just time. It's just a matter of being patient. It will come!
After our first loss, my husband and I kind of went against our doctor's advice and did not use protection the first month afterwards. We ended up experiencing a chemical pregnancy. After that, we decided to take a month off. I would recommend taking at least a month just to let your hormones figure themselves out and to let yourself heal emotionally. I thought me and my body were ready, but looking back, I don't think I was. I know a month can seem like a long time when you want something so badly, but in the long run, it isn't very long. Just take that time for yourself. At least that much. Good luck to you. I will be praying and keeping my fingers crossed for you!