View Single Post
March 2nd, 2014, 11:14 AM
Veteran
Katy, whine away, my friend...whine away!! It is like a double whammy when you m/c. It doesn't really seem very fair that you have to incur such a great emotional loss and then it is so drawn out physically. I m/c'd on 1/30, but luckily passed everything on my own, so I can't offer much (unsolicited) advice on the methotrexate. But, I can say that I understand what it is like to constantly be wondering WHAT is going on in my body. I took my temp religiously, and from the moment the bleeding slowed down, I started doing OPKs in the hopes of deciphering things. When AF finally reared her ugly head, I was excited beyond belief. A "sign" of things being on track again. And, yes, it felt like 6 months had passed...but, it was only 1 month. My point is that things WILL get back to normal...in the meantime...this is the place to vent & whine. We are here for you
1/30/14 at 7 weeks 2 days

You know my deep desire for a child. A little one to love and to hold, to care for,
to cherish. Grant that my body may conceive and give birth to a beautiful, healthy baby in Your holy image.
Guide me in all my choices so that this conception, my pregnancy and my baby's birth are in line with Your will. Heavenly Father and Holy Mother, hear this prayer of my heart, mind and spirit.
Amen.