View Single Post
March 2nd, 2014, 04:18 PM
Super Mommy
I do not understand at all why people are making an issue of this. In fact, at 36 you are in a great position to have children, much better than at 16. As to the effect on your adult children, I was 21 when my mom had my youngest sister, and I thought it was great fun. I don't see why it should cause any problems with your children-- that seems kind of silly to say.

Honestly, I think you are incredibly blessed to have yet another set of twins -- what fun! Ad I think it will be so much easier for you this time around as a mature and experienced mom-- so much less stress and more appreciation of the joy.

I think now is the time to surround yourself with some new friends who are less negative about your life right now. I would suggest seeking out some groups for moms with multiples. It's likely you'll find some other single moms your age. I also encourage you to join a due date board and the moms of multiples board here on just mommies. You'll find a lot of supportive ladies to share your experience and wisdom with.

Keep your chin up! You're amazing to have raised twins at such a young age and I'm excited. For you to be able to have another go at such a fun adventure!